|Producer(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Writer(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Animators(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Previous Episode||Medicated Baby Heads|
|Next Episode||Yesterday Mail|
Foamy introduces his new friend to Germaine.
- Hey, i need the keys to your scooter.
- Yeah, that'll happen....who's this?
- This is my new friend, leeroy. I found him in a dumpster in the back of a redish lobster resturaunt.
- Hey, leeroy is my buisness name, folks call me d' hat'tah
- Like the mad hatter...?
- Well i am mad.....and a crazy fucka when it come to tea... I luvs d; tea. You gimmed tea and we's all good. Gimme tea
- Why can't you have any normal friends.
- Why what's wrong with him?
- Yeah, why you gotys to say i ain't normal, you sayin' dat cause i'm black aintcha.... Just what i'd expect from some crazy white lady.... You gots some crazy nerve insultin' d' hattah wit yo crazy ass cracker comments and you freaky ass bitch eyeliner that look like someone dun thrown a sharoie marka at yo eyeball.
- Go fuck yourself you race card playing cock-muncher.
- Damn...you gots a mouth on you like a crack-smokin' whore.
- Why is it opposing ethnicities always have to say someone is being racist when someone else makes a comment they don't agree with.
- I'm just messin' with you whitey. Us black squirrels usually just say white folks are racists cause they usually just shut up n' walks away when wes do.
- Neet trick, huh?
- That's fucked up.
- What are ya, racist?
- Oh shut up.
- Dat sound like some racially motivated shit yo
- Ok, no one is buying the racist thing anymore dude, chill out.
- Aw dangit. I hate when people realize i's just talkin' shit.
End screen appears.