|The Fat Song|
|Producer(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Writer(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Animators(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Previous Episode||Kosher Crackers|
Foamy sings a song about Germaine's fat Ass.
- Foamy singing.
- I just wrote a song
- about something that's wrong
- and it starts with your ass
- 'cause it's blowin up fast
- I'm suprised you can fit
- into this room
- with your giant fat ass
- and your braless boobs
- it's such a sad sight
- to see that face
- (Germaine : "owwww")
- while your giant fat ass is engulfing the place
- It's time you took the Twinkie
- outta your lips
- it's gone to your thighs,
- and straight to your hips
- stop eating now
- before it's too late
- just have a salad and a couple of grapes!
- You fat bastard! Stop eating!
- That song sucks.
- EhhAhhEhh, you don't like it becuase it's based in truth.
- It's the worst song ever.
- Like you have any talent. All you can do is put things in your mouth. And no, I'm not going to make a comment on an obvious joke.
In the distance, from behind Germaine's huge ass.
- That's what makes me better than everybody else. Bastards!
Blood squrits from Germaine's booty.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.