|Producer(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Writer(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Animators(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Previous Episode||Nuts To You|
|Next Episode||Secret Admirer|
Publishers Summary[edit | edit source]
Germaine Summons Spooky Powers, Foamy Is Skeptical.
Script[edit | edit source]
- Repeating a spell.
- From water to fire, from earth to air, smite those who whisper and smite those who dare, and those who offend and those that disgrace, let the heavens above blow up in their face.
- Hey, what you doin'?
- Whow whow! Uh-oh, she's got the cauldron out. She's got the little tiny baby cauldron and she's chanting in a spooky way.
- Whow spooky! You are spooky? Oh!
- Ah, here it goes. Now, see, this is the part where you're like, think you're a witch or something like you have some powers or some crap where it's like,
- "Oh, I'm gonna do some chanting and all of the sudden all of my enemies are gonna be smited, everyone that I've ever hated is gonna die."
- You know what? It doesn't work and it doesn't work 'cuz you don't know what you doin'. Unlike me! I am a High Warlock-Priest in the squirrel society.
- You're just some weird little goth person who listens to too much Morissey and has watched The Craft, one too many times, okay? Jesus Christ! You're coming off like your fuckin’ Fairuza Balk** or some shit. Jeez, Why don’t you live in reality?
- For God's sakes, don't you realize that you're messing with powers beyond your control?!
- Not beyond my control, mind you. Because I'm a High Priest-Warlock. You're just some freak with a book and your tiny little baby cauldron as if your the shit as if you're fucking part of the cast of The Craft!
- You don't know anything! Okay?!
- With that being said, I'm going to live you to your nonsense.
Lighting strike Foamy.
- What the fuck was that for?! Damn, that hurt!
- Ugh, that's it. Squirrelly wrath is coming your way... Uh, right after I heal.
Ending screen appears.
External Links[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.