|Producer(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Writer(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Animators(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Previous Episode||Foamy Fan Mail VIII|
|Next Episode||Drugs In Your Head|
Germaine tries to teach Foamy about disrupting one's personal space.
- You see this Foamy? This is my Sacred Space. A Sacred Space for me. My own personal sanctuary of spiritually, not to be disturbed by outsiders and bothersome individuals such as squirrels.
- Oh please. You didn't want me to bother you when you were meditating either. And look how that turned out. It's what I do. See. Bother, bother, bother. I am bothering you, I am bothering you. You see, it's what I do.
- I know, but when someone has their own personal Sacred Space, you're not supposed to enter it or defile it in any way, shape, or form. It would be the equivalent of throwing rocks at the stained-glass windows of a church.
- I knew someone who did that and they went straight to hell! Now they're burning for eternity.
- Whatever. Getting back to my Sacred Space...
- Look, look. I'm in your Sacred Space. In the Sacred Space. Defile!
- Stop that.
- I am orbiting in the space of sacredness. Defile, defile, defile! Defile, defile! In the Sacred Space.
- Don't ruin the Sacred Space.
- I'm ruining it, I'm ruining the Sacred Space. Spilled soda.
- You're a fucking bastard.
- Please. Meditating in a specific spot does not make you spiritual person. Spiritualness comes from the inner collection of your soul and your connection to whatever higher being you worship. Holiness does not lay in a particular spot or land mass. The fucking Israelis and
Palestinians could learn a lot from us squirrels.
- I hate you.
- Don't blame me because I speak with infallible logic, dumb human. Defile! Defile! I am defiling your Sacred Space.
End screen appears.