|Our Name Is Jonas Since 1985|
|Release date||July 29, 2009|
|Producer(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Writer(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Animators(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Previous Episode||Low On The High End Since 1985|
|Next Episode||Hanging The DJ Since 1985|
The second episode of musical goodness.
- [CDs. Wave of the future] I'd just like to buy this CD here.
- [Wow. An actual sale] Is that a Jonas Brothers CD?
- [Walt would not want this] Yes. I'm buying it for my granddaughter.
- [Grand mistake] No you're not.
- Wh-- what?
- [Listen fool!!!] I can't, in good conscience, let you walk out of the store with this steaming pile of musical feces. [It burns my eyes] Here, take this one instead.
- [Obey the sign] Dead Kennedys?
- Eh, you can read. Good job.
- [Have a cookie] [Do not block sign] Is this going to be as wholesome as the Jonas Brothers?
- [There's always room for Jello] Look, you need to get your kids off that tween crap as soon as possible [Like, right now] Start here, and next week we'll move on to Mr. Bungle.
- [Egg!] Um...
- And while you're at it, pick her up a fucking video game too. [Spend so that we may live] Music sales are slow.
- [Much like you are] You carry video games?
- [Earth to jackass] I just said music sales are slow. Wh-- what are you, deaf?
- [Que?] What?
- Fuck outta my store. [Leave]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.