|Open Mic Night II|
|Producer(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Writer(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Animators(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Previous Episode||Foamy Fan Mail VII|
|Next Episode||Pancake Madness|
Open your ears to the laments of the one named Germaine.
- One grows from the flesh that does from within a constant evolve, a constantly thing if we are lucky we then make it to 5 this noise of childhood has timed us to thrive our noises and names, and faces of place last in our mind for the rest of these days. At 9 we come calmer, but focused as most for the toys of our shelves are what we love most. These things will then pass, as the schoolyards do scream at 12 we all wish life was merely a dream
- It is the age that we reach that makes means to the ends. But this all depends on insignificant friends they are your rule, they are your air. You apease them some more for the concern of their cares. For a one to submit to the pressures so peer, why would one want to live with these fears. Ah, to be peerless is truley an arrogant gain you sacrafice friends and your self still remains hardly deluted, hardly said sane, it make us all smarter and closer to graves
- Thank you.
- That fuckin' sucked!
- Screw you man!
- This is about a girl like....
- I diliver her pizza and candy and cake i give her my love but she never does take i stalk her a bit on the nights when i'm free in between work and times when i pee.. Night vision goggles and telephoto lens makes pretty pictures when she's naked in bed. My website is placed as one stalkers shrine you too can see her naked for just two nintey five i know it's illegal, and it worries my mom come see her naked at germainenude.com
- I love you germaine..... Why dont you walk to me?
- The pills that i'm poping go poppety pop... In my head of insanity i see furry red dots it bothers me not for i'm as high as a kite legally so, because it's what the doctor prescribes. Prozac is candy when mixed with a pie codine is fun when placed in your eye nyquil is better when you all want to drive but using heavy equipment is way out of line i sometimes get drowsy mixing advil and spleen morphine is fine except for the dreams i once saw a lamb dancing on glass and the elvis sightings are a pain in the ass he stole my fried chicken without any a care... But the joke was on me....'cause it never was there. So as i doze off in my prescription bought dream. I want my free health care so i can get high as i please.
- Where am i?
- Who are you people?
End screen appears
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.