|Producer(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Writer(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Animators(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Previous Episode||5 More Minutes|
|Next Episode||A Poetic Meal|
Publishers summary[edit | edit source]
Germaine isn't too happy that her poetry wasn't accepted.
Script[edit | edit source]
Germaine is sitting at her desk typing a letter, whilst saying the words aloud
Dear Heartless Form Letter writing people.
- After sending you my best examples of poetry for a publication consideration and after slaving away for hours to conjure the perfect words derived from divine inspiration it seems that I have received a rejection letter by mistake.
- I find it odd that your staff would be so simple minded as to write something as ignorant as: “Your work is very good but we're not sure we'd be able to do justice to it”.
- Not able to do justice to it? Are you fucking stupid!? Of course you could do justice to it you’re one of the largest fucking publishing houses on the east coast!
- Your faceless staff make me sick, like a vomiting rat in a filthy toilet.
- Your translucent attempt at sparing my feelings is both condescending and pathetic.
- I hope you all get severe paper-cuts around your throats and wrists, and blood shoots from your bodies into your own eyes obscuring your vision rendering you helpless in trying to dial “911”.
- I appreciate your time in reviewing my poetry and hope to hear that the above issue has been rectified. Please send royalty checks to the address enclosed.
- Hugs and kisses Germaine.
- Yep that'll do it that's gonna get you a job reeaaal quick no stopping you now.
Obvious sarcastic tone
Ending screen appears
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The poster on the wall behind Germaine is from Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas.
External Links[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.