|Producer(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Writer(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Animators(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Previous Episode||Cemetery Flakes|
|Next Episode||Squirrel Talk|
Foamy has a lot of questions for Germaine.
Germaine is typing intently on her laptop in a chair with a skull attached to it’s upper regions. Foamy Appears from nowhere.
- What you doing? Are you writing poetry again? You know that dark stuff where the people are dieing, and everybody’s dieing. You’re always writing about death I think you have a weird fascination with death.
- I think you drink too much coffee, you have any coffee? I’d like some coffee. How come you never do any poetry on squirrels? It’s always about you. It’s always about you and how your life is so bad and everything. And this suck, and that sucks and things bothering you.
- And how come your hair is so purple? How did you get it to be purple? And why did you get everything pierced? Why are you ears all pierced? Does that… Does that nose ring hurt? Did it hurt, did they stab you with something with the thing that goes… chachoom! And then all of a sudden you’ve got a nose ring, does that make you sneeze? Does it tickle your nose? Does it tickle your nose? I need to know these things.
- I still think your hair is too purple. How does it make it purple? What if I dyed my hair purple? Could I be a purple squirrel? Would I just walk around and be purple? Would I be a gothic purple squirrel?
- What happened to your parents?
Germaine looks up and the scene cuts to a closed door and screams can be heard.
- So what are you writing about now? Is this about how all the whole world sucks except you, but everybody else sucks because they suck? Is that what you’re writing about… what’s going on over there?
- What’s wrong with your brain? How come you got your nose pierced?.. Did I ask that? I think I did. Are we gonna get something to eat? Do you have any coffee left? Why do you keep writing?
- Do you have any nuts?
Germaine starts staring at Foamy.
- Why are you looking at me? It’s a legitimate question… Do you have any nuts?
Foamy peers at laptop screen.
- Ohhh I see right! Never mind.
Ending screen appears.
- This is the first episode where any character speaks.