|Foamy Fan Mail IV|
|Producer(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Writer(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Animators(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Previous Episode||Small, Medium, Large|
|Next Episode||Dating Advice|
4th round of Foamy Fan Mail!
- Okay apparently you people are not getting the point! When I said “This is the last Foamy Fan mail” I expected “oh okay the letters will stop” they’ll get it they’ll listen to me, no apparently you people just don’t get it.
- You people don’t understand that the idea gets stale after a while; you can’t keep answering emails over and over and over!
- Because the reason it gets stale is not because I’m not funny, it’s because your emails are redundant (points at audience).
- I’ve separated all my emails here (there are three piles of emails in front of foamy)
- Pile one, the worst pile of all! This pile is just constant letters of wanting to see things naked in the cartoons.
- This is the other pile which says I’m totally cool and I’m awesome and I kick ass, all very true… but what am I going to do? Respond to each one of them?
- The third pile! Probably the most irritating pile… The pile where “the fans”… the fans and their ideas! Stuff, you know story ideas where people want me to get a girlfriend or people want Germaine to get a boy friend… now let me tell you something straight off about the girlfriend/boyfriend scenario:
- 1) it’s predictable
- 2) Every time I’ve ever watched a cartoon and all of a sudden a “significant other” is introduced to the main characters life the whole thing falls apart. Like a fucking shattered stain-glass window in a church.
- Let’s make it as clear as day, that there will be no more foamy fan mail, and here’s how I do it, you see these letters…
Foamy appears behind the pile of fan letters with a small bottle.
- Wrrreet! Lighter fluid! Woo!
Foamy starts to douse the letters with the lighter fluid
- Yep that’s right.. whoo
Foamy is holding a small book of what later turns out to be matches.
- And what do we have here!
- It’s a fucking pack of matches!!! Wheee matches! Fire on a stick! Wohoo hoo hoo hoo!
Foamy lights a match
Foamy set’s the letters alight, a wall of flame envelopes the room except for foamy who stands safely in front of the flame.
- There you go, see setting the place on fire! Ha ha!!
- Burn, Burn! There is fire everywhere!
- Why can’t you people accept that!
- You have invoked the squirrelly wrath that has destroyed the fan mail!
Ending screen appears.