|Producer(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Writer(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Animators(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Previous Episode||A Postal Event|
|Next Episode||The Lollipop|
Germaine and Foamy attend a club, which Foamy thinks is pointless.
Scene opens with Germaine and Foamy sitting at a table in a night club, strobe lights and copious amounts of bass are present, Germaine is writing in a notebook.
- You know, I’m not one for cursing or swearing… but what the Fuck are we doing here? I can’t stand this place!
- I mean we go to this club every week, and you sit here in the same seat like a moron every week. Just writing down crappy poetry that nobody’s going to read because you’re insane!
- You come here each week, you try to find someone in some bar or some club or whatever the fuck this place is, and you just go home each week with nobody… why? Because everybody sucks, and you know they suck yet you still try… why is that?
- You’re one of those weird little goth-punk people that’s not supposed to have any hope whatsoever, yet you continually try to come here to pick up somebody. You gotta be out of your mind, what do you think is going to happen? You’re going to find somebody, all of a sudden everything is going to be happy… and the world is wonderful because you found love!
- Not gonna happen, because with you, the sky is dark, the world is black, and everybody sucks… you hate everybody how could you even be here!
- I mean look at that guy over there he’s picking his nose! I mean this is just disgusting! My god what’s wrong with you!? Don’t you see, don’t you see the futility of it all!?
- You’re gonna die here man! Live in the now! Ugh I’m going to go get a drink...
Ending screen appears
- I hate you!