|Producer(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Writer(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Animators(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Previous Episode||Rules For The Masses|
|Next Episode||Coffee - House Propoganda|
Germaine and Foamy talk about stuff while laying around in a park.
- "Don't you find it depressing that humanity has sunk to such a shitty level of intelligence and morality? I mean, there's no creativity in anything anymore, no one thinks for themselves, and everybody tries to be anyone but themselves. No one has a sense of morals anymore. I mean, people shoot other people for a mere 20 dollars in their pocket. Kids are having kids at like 12 or 13 years old. And kids who haven't even learned to wipe their ass yet are totin' guns to school as if they're a part of the fuckin' NRA. *sigh* Its all so sad."
- "I've been saying that for the last year. All you humans are like monkeys with machetes. You people can't even properly utilize the technology you've created. You create the car, so you race it around in a circle 500 times. That's just fucking stupid. You create the computer and the internet. The ultimate resource tool. And all you people do is look up porn and watch cartoons."
- "Hey, I like those internet cartoons. *sigh* You ever wonder what the meaning of life is?"
- "The meaning of life is to know yourself. You fucking asshole."
- "Know yourself? That's it? What happens if you already know yourself?"
- "You wait until you die, and be glad you won't back as a fucking bug in your next life."
- "So what do I come back as?"
- "Only they know."
- "Who's they?"
- "Shh..They can hear you."
- "Ohh, I need more friends."
- "Yeah. Work on one first."
- "We squirrels laugh at you in secret, you know."
Ending screen appears
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.