|Producer(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Writer(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Animators(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Previous Episode||The Jiggily Butt|
|Next Episode||Foamy's Rant IV|
Foamy buys a haunted toaster.
- Hey, look what I got from that internet auction site.
- What is it?
- It's a toaster from that haunted house in Amityville. Amityville!
- You bought a haunted toaster?
- Watch, this is cool, you put in regular old white bread and...
48 seconds later...'
- Wheat toast? How did you end up with wheat toast?
- No one knows! What’s even cooler is when you put it wheat bread, you get pumpernickel, and when you put in pumpernickel you get a blueberry muffin!
- Oh yeah? Fine. It just so happens I have some pumpernickel bread right here.
56 seconds later...
- See? Blueberry muffin.
- That's freaky. What happens if you put a bagel in there?
- Good question!
6,798 seconds later...'
- Is... is that a pork chop?
- Oh man, what a jip. I was hoping it'd be one of those toasty cakes.
- Ooh, try waffles!
- Eh, you know, the auction description said not to use waffles.
- I dunno, something about getting back a toasted human hand or something. Eh yeah, don't fuck around with it.
987 seconds later...
- Whoa, it's a toasted hand.
- What did I say about using waffles?!?
- The Amytiville toaster, make breakfast spooky, spooky talk from toaster, spooky eat me toast, yum yum yum, human hand.
End screen appears.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.