|A Musical View|
|Producer(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Writer(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Animators(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Previous Episode||The Lollipop|
|Next Episode||Foamy Fan Mail|
Publishers Summary[edit | edit source]
Foamy has something to say about music.
Script[edit | edit source]
Germaine is listening to the missing with headphones “scary kitty” by the missing is audible in the background obviously indicating what Germaine is listening to.
“what are you listening to?” what is that? Oh that's that that that that missing band? There one of those weird little underground punk band things , not that they're bad... I mean it could be worse you could be listening to something like... lets say....Metallica!
- Remember metallica? and there’s that james hatfield?
- And he's the alcoholic and then theirs that Larz Ulcer guy you know that Ulcer guy who's like got the napoleon Complex because you know he's like 1.5 inches tall and stuff and he can't even really play drums you know he's just this wanker.
- And whats with that James Hatfield guy that every time he writes a song he's gotta put in that “hooohaa!” in the lyrics are like all the time everything is like (attempted guitar sound) Dunananana Hooya! Dunananana Yeah! Dunananana whoohaaa, I mean who needs that? Who wants Like 6 minutes of “HooHA” sounds!. ..I don’t like this “HooHA!”
- Does he do that in interviews where he goes “Yeah, We're working on a new “Hooha” album and “YEAH” it's gonna be great!” does he do that? I mean he's just...Ahhh what a clown! How can he live with himself?, why doesn't he just drink himself to death like every other normal person!
- And Larz is always running around going “file sharing is bad”, “file sharing is bad” “file sharing is bad” Umm larz I remember when you guys were working in your garage and you'd record your own music on cassettes and hand them out.
- Just so people would buy your shitty t-shirts, so lets not forget our roots! Just because you've got your money now and you want more of it! Doesn't mean that all these other independent bands who use napster and stuff like that can't give out their music and shit that.
- You know what I do? I download a whole entire Metelica catalogue out of spite! Just to piss them off!. And then I send them an email and tell them “I liked your entire catalogue” but I didn't have to pay for them. And then I get an email back from their lawyers, and then they realize Im a squirrel and then they can't hold me for anything because Im not legally bound by your human laws.
- So how do you like that! Huh!
Ending screen appears.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The song Germaine is listening to is "Scary Kitty" by The Missing.
External Links[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.